Monday, January 16, 2012

What this blog is about

I like stories of when times get hard you find a way to persevere. They give me hope that things aren't really as bad as they seem and they give me faith when I watch other succeed in what seems like a never ending uphill battle.  I guess that is also why I like the butterfly it has to fight it's way out of the cocoon and it cannot be helped or else it will not finish its transition but when it does it is one of the most beautiful creatures to look at.

I want to share a little about my life somewhat anonymously, what my life trials have been. I don't want this to be a depressing blog, after all the point of having a hard time is making it through. I hope by sharing my stories it helps others and I would love to build a readership of those who can encourage others and want to share bits and pieces of their life. I know the things I have faced may seem small in comparison to so many other so please don't read to judge me and think this is about a poor pitiful me story, it won't be.

This will eventually turn into what I hope will be a weight loss success story as this blog moves forward. I need somewhere I can talk about some aspects of my life that I need to heal over in order to help me move forward as a better mother, wife, and friend. So let's begin with a little about me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment