Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hard day

Today was a hard day. I had to go back to the Dr. and make sure physically my body was healing from the surgery, which it is. I knew today was going to be painful even though I did my best to pretend I was okay, but seeing all the pregnant ladies and some of them with their babies was just really upsetting. I had to go in the bathroom to lets some tears out without anyone seeing me. I guess the good news is I can try again in a few months but we will have to wait and see if we are ready.

I know I am an emotional eater so today was one of those day I found myself eating too much and not that great. It's def not the worst I have ever ate but it def wasn't good. Trying not to beat myself up over it but at least I exercised which I really did not feel like doing. I know tomorrow will be a better day. It is hard to feel sad as I mentioned before having my son around he makes me laugh and extremely happy. However he makes me extremely frustrated mainly with the potty training. I know he gets it but he is fighting me on doing it and I just wish I knew what the magical thing would be to help him I am def tired of spending money on pullups.

Enough about that though this is suppose to be a blog about weight loss for the most part. I'm going to share a drink that I try to have at least once a day even though I find it beyond gross. It makes me laugh every time I drink it because it's not that great and I don't know if actually does anything.  I was going to follow The Carb Lover's Diet and have the pocket guide but I am way too picky with my food to actually follow something that has meal guidelines. So supposedly there is a fat flushing cocktail that says it taste great and could POSSIBLY burn off an extra 80 calories a day. Like I said I don't know if it works and I think it taste like lemon and nothing else but if you want to give it a try........2 quarts(8 cups) brewed green tea, juice from one orange, juice from one lemon, and juice from one lime. Mix all ingredients in a pitcher. Store in fridge for up to 3 days. I assume it's suppose to taste kinda fruity but it taste like lemon...so enjoy!

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment