Monday, January 23, 2012

Weigh In

So today I weigh 204.6 so I am happy about that, however I know it could of been more but weekends kill me. I don't know what it is it's like there is a switch in my mind that says do great all week and then eat like crap all weekend. It's not just a one day thing it's both days. I think it's either because I think I did good I deserve a treat and take it too far or I'm use to going out on the weekends with friends or family and going out and doing things which usually involves eating bad or drinking. I don't know what it is for sure but I def need to find a way to not lose control so bad.

I am also going to measure myself maybe not every week because there prob won't be too much of a difference but maybe once a month. I will keep this short because one I am sore and two it's been another hard day. I found out my sister's due date is June 1st the day before my birthday and it's just hard talking about it with her because I am still hurting and because I worry about the life she is bringing the baby into. I don't want to go into details but let's just leave it at it is not a good situation. All I can hope is things get better for her and I continue on the path of healing and helping myself. 

When friends tell you how awesome you look, drop the "I still have more to go" crap.  You worked hard and you deserve the compliment!  ~Jillian Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment